Reporting to company management is a priority for us and our management experience helps us provide you with reports you need when you need them for your success. Whether it’s about the indicators, synthetic reports or drill down to details analysis, we can set up data collection so as to have the necessary information quickly.
Managerial accounting implementation
Managerial accounting involves establishing the set of reports and the reporting way, then configuring the data collection system. Therefore the first step is to review alongside you, the requirements analysis to determine the relevant details. Any additional detail requires more resources (time, workforce) and we must find the optimal ratio between cost and benefit. Since we are doing this for over 10 years you can successfully rely on our experience in the field.
- Accounting Assistance for selecting and implementing an integrated accounting software;
- Accounting information flow analysis;
- Consultancy in reorganization or restructuring of the accounting department;
- Assistance in developing procedures for internal working documents and accounting work;
- Designing and assisting with the implementation of accounting policies and procedures;
- Development of appropriate accounting monographies adequate to customer activity.
Permanent financial analysis:
After the implementation process, quite complex and time consuming, the beautiful part follows, collecting results. Below we have listed some of the reports that you can get, but they can be configured in any desired form:
- The calculation of results on the structure of cost centers and profit centers;
- Detailed analysis of revenue and expenditure (drill down pivot tables), cost/profit centers, product groups, agents, etc …
- Breakeven point analysis;
- Segmentation by type of activity determined according to the specific company;
- Establishing the budget of revenues and expenses;
- Calculation and analysis of key economic and financial indicators in the trial balance and financial statements;
- Achieving financial diagnosis to improve financial performance: analysis of position and financial structure, the analysis of economic and financial performance, cash flow analysis.