What do we (re)evaluate?
As soon as possible you can have a report of (re)evaluation for:
- residential buildings (houses, flats, villas)
- commercial areas
- industrial halls
- constructed or vacant land
- special constructions
Benefits of revaluation
Did you know that every three years it is good to reevaluate the buildings? Why? Because on a building that is nereevaluated the tax quota is much bigger than on a reevaluated building. And the cost of a reevaluation of real estate is very small compared to your benefit!
Report on real estate (re)evaluation is necessary for:
- determining the market value of property for sale or purchase
- assessment or reassessment of property to establish the tax rate
- assessment or reassessment of property for bookkeeping and financial reporting