Payroll has long been considered as a low risk function that can not affect the performance management system. In this sense, perhaps you have not given much time and much attention to this service. However, the field has become increasingly complex for employers of all sizes and many are now facing the increasing complexity of wages.
Our support, capacity and experience can help you have a clearer vision of wages, in a changing and very complex regulatory environment.
Fields of competence for the PayRoll service
- Preparing additional documents for individual employment contracts;
- Making decisions on the execution of individual labor contracts;
- Completion of the General Register of Employees' Evidence;
- Preservation and management of personnel files;
- Drawing up salary certificates;
- Support in providing children with the workbook;
- Drawing up the certificates for the unemployment record;
- Drafting of the liquidation notes for the Beneficiary's staff;
- Drafting of addresses for the purchase of work cards by the Beneficiary;
- Drawing up the addresses for requesting information from the Territorial Labor Inspectorate database;
- Drawing up of vacancies;
- Drawing up payment orders for contributions and fees due to the state budget related to salaries;
- Advice on the preparation of personnel files;
- Drawing up and filing payroll payroll;
- Drawing up and filing statements on duties related to staff rights;
- Drawing up tax records.
No matter the size of the business, capital or industry in which your company operates.
We can help you work smarter to achieve your goals.
Let's talk about developing your business!
I am a graduate of the Economic Sciences faculty, Management specialization, Petroleum and Gas University of Ploiesti, with a Master in Management and Financing of Development Projects.
Since 2014, I have started my career in Geseidl, where I have gained a lot of experience in the field of human resources, bringing value to this department by obtaining the Human Resources Inspectorate.
I am an ambitious one who always wants more and who wants to learn something new every day.
I think I have grown in a very short time, but with a lot of work and ambition. I think success is positive thinking.
In my spare time I am passionate about music and travel.
My favorite motto? "The pleasure of work brings its perfection."
I am part of the Geseidl team in 2015. With the support of the whole team, here I have professionally developed in the field of human resources and salary by understanding and completing more and more complex projects.
The biggest challenge for me was to better manage my working time, to be more effective and to bring more value to each project. He deserved this challenge.
My specialization relates to:
data processing, payroll, medical leave, holiday leave, bonuses, attachments, other detentions;
verification of tax returns, submission of addresses recovering amounts from the Health House;
records of days of holiday leave, medical leave;
completing statistical reports;
managing personal files, providing support and consulting on various legislative issues;
training and training for customers and colleagues.
Increasing the number of clients assigned and increasing the number of customers with more than 50 employees made the diversity and complexity of the work a challenge, the way in which no day resembles another.
Developing knowledge in international labor law is a priority given the growing interest of foreign investors in Romania.
I believe in professional training and participation in courses and seminars. All of this brings many benefits to both colleagues, clients and partners.
I love music and people! I think people make the difference!